- I am, as far as I know, the only adult member of my family who is not allergic to cats.
- As far as I know. I expect a sibling or parent to correct me on this if it’s not true.
- My last job was a grant-funded research project studying LGBTQ themes in popular fiction. It was by far my favorite job ever, and didn’t last anywhere NEAR long enough.
- The hardest part of any manuscript for me to write – dramatic, fiction, or nonfiction – is the middle of the narrative.
- My main hobbies are games (both electronic and paper-based), music, and roller derby (my favorite league is the Minnesota RollerGirls – and please don’t ask me to choose a favorite team!)
- I live in an apartment with way, WAY too many books.
- … HAHAHAHAHAHA
- Just kidding. There’s no such thing as too many books.
Blogs I Follow
- Kvasir Amongst the Gods
- Adventures of a Part Time Wheeler
- Charlotte Cuevas
- Davis Hobby Farm
- Red Sofa Literary
- Refuting a Book of Lies: Forbidden Family --
- O at the Edges
- Jacke Wilson
- Another angry woman
- Erika Fuego
- The Sauer Press
- Kyle Olson's blog
- The Lefthander's Path
- Dream, Play, Write!
What Came Before